Hi all! You are The Best!!! G'night
I'd like a list off all the bad guys containing their unique abilities and how they are killed.
A list of the unmoving dangers such as the strange flowers in the forest would also be helpful.
I'd write it myself if I just knew enough about them. In milestone 2 there are new ways to jump that will kill bad guys that aren't killed by regular jumps. Which these are would be very helpful to know.
- What is this about a special way to jump that kills bad guys? Did I miss something in the svn log or is that just a whishlist item? --WolfgangB 21:58, 21 June 2007 (UTC)
- I never tried it, but...
"Butt Stomp (Milestone 2 only)
Only Big Tux has this ability. When in the air, press the Duck key to perform a Butt Stomp. Tux can use it to break wooden crates from above and defeat certain badguys that are not harmed by a normal jump." //Retardedpope
- Are you saying that this is not correct? //Retardedpope
Hi guys. More info on how to set up a controller / joy stick would be nice. (Mine works in other games but I can't seem to get it to work w/ supertux). Have a nice day. - Jessica
Help!! i have the 0.3.1 version and i lose like 300 coin whenever i die. is there anything i can do?
- If you really lose exactly 300 coins, this is a bug in SuperTux that needs to be fixed. To track down the error, please try to reproduce the error and post the exact steps someone else would need to make to see the error, too. If, on the other hand, you lose exactly 25 coins, this is intended and the mechanism documented in both the User Manual and in-game. --Sommer 01:07, 24 December 2007 (UTC)
Hi, where are the straw blocks? I finished SuperTux 0.3.1, and I never found a straw brick.--Gyroknight 18:32, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
- weak_block is used in world1/bonus.stl and world2/fish.stl --Superdev 19:59, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
Butt Stomp doesn't work in breaking crates.
- Which version? http://supertux.lethargik.org/bugs/
- Buttjump was only implemented in revision 5282, and 0.3.1 was tagged at 5321. So you'll have to use SVN to get it working.
Will it work in 0.3.0?
The Fireflower description states "In SuperTux 0.3 you can shoot them at once as many as you collected." What exactly does this sentence mean? I can't understand it. -- Qwood (contribs) (talk) 01:20, 7 June 2011 (UTC)
The Walking description states "Normally, when you keep running in the same direction, Tux will go faster and jump higher. If you press the Action button while running, Tux will walk at a slower pace again." Does this mean that if you press the Action button while running Tux will walk at a slower pace but still jump higher? -- Qwood (contribs) (talk) 01:24, 7 June 2011 (UTC)
Magic Blocks and Lanterns Description
The Magic Blocks and Lanterns description states "Magic Blocks look pale and are not solid unless Tux brings a carry-able Lantern that is the same color as the block near the block." What exactly does this sentence mean? I can't understand it. -- Qwood (contribs) (talk) 01:40, 7 June 2011 (UTC)