|Found in:||none yet|
|Appearance:||A walking totem.|
|Behaviour:||Walks around. Falls down from all cliffs.|
There is some “stacking” and “carrying” code in the SVN repository, which is probably a preparation for the functionality described below. Currently, only one segment is implemented – layered totems squish the ones below them.
Walking Totem Poles could be especially interesting, as they generally have many faces... Perhaps as Tux jumps on them it breaks apart into smaller totems each with a different face.
This or a big Walking Tree could be used as a Boss.
Behaviour: Walks, might spit electricity or fire
Look: A multifaced Totem Pole
Hurt Tux: spitting, run over Tux
Hurt it: jump at it to break into smaller Totems which can be jumped on or spat at.
- It could be interesting to have the Walking Totem only loose its topmost face when Tux jumps on it
- Yeah, and it would be even better if Tux has to butt-jump.
- that would be very hard!
- the walking tree looks so good, better than a coming-from-nowhere totem!
- The Walking Totem looses only its topmost face when Tux jumps NORMAL on it, and it looses more faces when Tux butt-jump on it
- maybe each face shoots, and when one is squashed, it will not shoot.
|Version 0.1||Bouncing Snowball · Flame · Flying Snowball · Jumpy · Mr. Bomb · Mr. IceBlock · Snowball · Spiky · Stalactite|
|Milestone 2||Cannon · Crystallo · Fish · Haywire · Krush and Krosh · Mrs. Snowball · Owl · Short Fuse · Sleeping Spiky · Snowman · Snowshot · Spike · SkyDive|
|Milestone 3||Poison Ivy · Snail · Spider · Walking totem · Walking tree · Zeekling|
|Proposed||Captain Snowball · Igel · Ispy · Kugelblitz · Mole · Toad · Walking leaf · Will-o-wisp|