This wiki has been moved to https://github.com/SuperTux/wiki into the mediawiki branch.
Things to do for a Milestone 1.9 release
Basically, this should be the current SVN version (as of today) minus everything that doesn't work yet (The only thing we might want to fix are infoblocks) We will include a few (about five) World2 levels to playtest and show off features, but the main storyline will have to wait for MS2.
This is a list of what should be Added, Removed or Fixed for MS2. We will also need to Build packages of both game and editor for a number of platforms and publish a list of Known Bugs.
- "This is a known bug" infoblocks where necessary
- Intro cutscene (replace with placeholder, i.e. current cutscene showing the game logo, no penny etc.)
- Floating in water
- Castle levels
- Ghost forest levels
- Levels from World2 worldmap that are not yet playable
- Code for horribly broken objects (kugelblitz, electrifier, totem, spidermite, plant, angrystone(?))
- Levels that take advantage of Tux floating in water
- Levels that use lightmaps (except for one bonus level)
- From the editor:
- Everything we left out in the main game, too
- Visibly "lock" the castle ("closed for renovation"?)
- Debian package (build with checkinstall)
- Gentoo ebuild (courtesy of AnMaster)
- Slackware package (courtesy of tuxdev)
- Windows binaries (courtesy of delta___)
- Levelflip has trouble with slopes
- Rain has trouble with slopes
- Badguys have trouble with slopes
- Infoblocks stop music