This wiki has been moved to https://github.com/SuperTux/wiki into the mediawiki branch.
- We are aware of that there are trouble accessing anonymous svn and are working on solving them.
- menu got a new effect when changing the menu
- menu can scroll
- circular fade got added
- main menu got a frame (not sure if we gonna keep that
- Bomb Fish
- Snowworld moving platform
- The SuperTux Bug Tracker is now running Mantis 1.1.1
- Another Pattern
- IceBlock Pattern
- Owl Animation
- Snow Pattern 1
- Snow Pattern 2
- Experimental Dark Snow Replacement
- SuperTux turn animation
- Snowman Test Animation
- Test level for new tiles: data/levels/test/snowslope.stl
- Test level for Icecrusher: data/levels/test/icecrusher.stl
- Test level for decal: data/levels/test/decal.stl
- Test level for new tileset: data/levels/test/snowair.stl
Talk is under way to restart development. Milestone 2 Design_Document is slowly coming into shape.
First Voice-Chat meeting was a very good start, results are available at SuperTux Meeting 18. August 2007
- Enough is enough. I added the following lines to /wiki/.htaccess
order allow,deny deny from 184.108.40.206/24 # Korea Telecom (Shadowkirby2007, Taxidriver666br, Nintendo, The Halford, Cotarelo, Elgazin, ... deny from 220.127.116.11/24 # Korea Telecom (Alphamariox, Old Square Wheels, JValtone, ... allow from all
- Mockup of things that should change in the level editor
- New configurable camera in svn. So far a Metroid Style Camera seems to work best.
- Added contrib/supertux-coop.diff, a somewhat hacky patch for two-player cooperative play
- Tux can climb ladders now.
- Snowman Variations for stay-on-platform or other uses
- Avalance - A possible replacement for classic auto-scrolling
- the Download/Installation page got split into stable/unstable pages to remove some confusion it has caused in the past
- SVN contains now a bunch of new images from Grumbel
- Console also autocompletes full common prefix on multiple matches.
- In Tux starts running automatically when he reached max walk speed. As before, if he is carrying something Tux can only walk. To reduce the speed to 'walk', hold the 'Action' key.
- Mission to Snowdriftland is a very SuperTux'ish Flash Jump'n Run used for advertisement by Nintendo, it features 24 levels and great level and secret area design, everybody should have a deep look at this game to get some inspiration for Milestone2
Some links to 2D physics stuff:
- Secret Area Proposal
- Reset Block (aka Reset Point)
- Fireflower redesign
- Spikey Vine
- Wall Stone tileset design
- Wall Stone (inside) tileset design
- Tree Top Tileset
- Milestone2 Sprite Collection
- Flamy Enemy
- Granito with evil eyes
- Tilemap mountain
- Tilemap mountain, different layout
- Working Trampolines have been added back in.
- Screenshot of map layout using Grumbel's concept 2 sketch
A bottom and top section was added to Grumbel's blue mountain background (snow background). The 23-Airborne level was extended to use this new background set.
- New collision detection code has been merged into trunk. Highlights:
- Handling of slopes and platforms should be more robust now
- You can break multiple ?-boxes with 1 jump again
- Code is simpler and faster
- You can realistically jump through 1 tile holes (the engine shifts you up to 5 pixels into the correct place where you can pass through the hole)
Mr.Bomb can now use multiple sprites for themed images.
- Flexlay is somewhat usable again, ClanLib has been imported into the Flexlay repository, no need to have it seperatly any more
- Lighting page
- Demonstration of simple lighting
- Demonstration of color lighting, Part 3
- Demonstration of color lighting, Part 2
- Demonstration of color lighting, Part 1
- New collision detection code can be found in the new-collision-detection branch
Here a little collection of those stuff that didn't make it onto the list in the past month:
- SVN contains now a little script to ease uploading of files into the Wiki
- MrPlasma sketch
- sketch of a possible wood-pipe
- new pipe with blueish color pipe
- rough sketch of a rusty pipe
- rusty pipe
- new pipe design
- a bush
- some blocks to be colored by a specific color, thats why they are all grey
- a snowball
- stone tiles
- woodthing, maybe a pipe
- Plant Sketch
- Collection of new gfx
- A different version of MrTree
- Experimental template for castle foreground (maybe background)
- Experimental C# Implementation of the some of the WorldMaps code
- Penny Sprite Test: http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/tmp/supertux-penny-2005-10-18.png
- Ghost Sketches 1
- Ghost Sketches 2
- Littletree: http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/tmp/supertux-littletree-bush.png
- Littletree2: http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/tmp/supertux-littletree.gif
- New, more compact, format to define multiple tiles in one image is available. width/height are the size of the image in tile units, 'ids' are the ids you want to assign to each 32x32 region of the image (left to right, top to bottom), 'attributes' the attributes you want to assign (solid, lava, water) in integer format, image is the image you want to use. This syntax doesn't support animation or 'data', that however shouldn't be a problem for most multi-tile images.
(tiles (width 2) (height 2) (ids 137 138 139 140) (attributes 0 0 0 0) (image "foo.png"))
- A first 'playable' (not really, just a little tech demo) version of SuperTux Portable