This wiki has been moved to https://github.com/SuperTux/wiki into the mediawiki branch.
Talk:Milestone 2 Design Document/Tasks
Since Milestone 2 Design Document is protected, this ought to be as well. Or do you want users to add tasks? --Mathnerd314 01:48, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
- Tasks for Next Two Weeks: Maybe that should be simply "Task List", since there are already tasks for 10 weeks+badguys
- Maybe it's okay for it to be locked, as long as an administrator is available to check this discussion page and cross off things that are done, and insert other notes that people specify here...but only then, because people would want to be able to do that for themselves if it weren't for crazed Spammers and the like. Julius_Freezer 03:14, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
- P.S. If there is one reading this, I'd like him to add to the "remove pictures from credits" section, "Yeah, I too like them there. I think they belong there, and anyways whether or not they should be there should really be voted on by the people's whose pictures they are."
- Admin, please rephrase the sentence about Mr. IceBlock in the "Enemies" section to be more appropriate for a family game. Probably vandalism which was overlooked when the page was protected. --18.104.22.168 20:38, 15 July 2011 (UTC)
- It wasn't vandalism, it was simply the way the editor chose to word his/her statement.
- Also, If you have such a large problem with the two vulgarities on this wiki, I'd suggest you not let you children browse it. I'm not sure why you would let someone who's never heard a cuss word read a wiki in the first place. -- Qwood (contribs) (talk) 04:50, 16 July 2011 (UTC)
Merge AngryStone and IceCrusher
Currently, these two don't actually behave the same - IceCrusher moves only up and down, while AngryStone moves along a grid ~6 tiles apart. AngryStone is actually kind of interesting... although the documentation says that AngryStone should be IceCrusher. --Mathnerd314 14:27, 7 May 2008 (UTC)
This is already implemented; see sprite->set_angle in block.cpp. --Mathnerd314 02:01, 16 May 2008 (UTC)
New design avaible
I might know why the 10 days of silence on this site. I tried to send these pictures to the Webmaster:
But so far no response. Maybe you noticed them here.
- I like the idea for the air arrow, but it may be a better idea to place Tux inside the green arrowhead. That way he doesn't look like he's still on the screen. TUX/√UT (plz talk 2 me internets | view horrendous deeds) 20:34, 15 January 2011 (UTC)
- You eventually found the right place when you added the pictures to the bug tracker. Please comment in bug 717. —octo 09:05, 16 January 2011 (UTC)