This wiki has been moved to https://github.com/SuperTux/wiki into the mediawiki branch.
Revision as of 08:02, 20 March 2006 by 188.8.131.52
Interactive tiles are actually just special game objects. This page lists some possible interative tile types.
- Ice - Like normal tile, but Tux has a harder time speeding up and slowing down on ice
- Spikes - When Tux lands on a spike he is injured
- Water - Tux will be able to jump into water and swim around and will also slow down Tux's movement
- Slime/Mud - Slow down Tux's movement
- Lava/Fire - Injure Tux
- Quicksand - Tux could sink slowly in this and be slower than usual
- Semi-Solid - This is actually more an attribute than a tile. If Tux jumps, his head (and anything else) can go through it, but Tux can still stand on it ok.