This wiki has been moved to https://github.com/SuperTux/wiki into the mediawiki branch.
Tropical Island is a proposed world/island that could be the third world of SuperTux. It might have enemies such as Mr. Palm Tree, Nutty, and others. It has also been suggested that in this world players will mostly play as Penny.
Perhaps: after reaching Nolok's castle in the Ghost Forest, Tux has a boss battle (typical) and Nolok gets away again with Penny and escapes to the Tropical Island. Tux naturally runs after him. Nolok keeps Penny in a cage, but a wild animal (or something) frees her, and she tries to navigate around the island while Tux desperately searches for her.
Tropical Island Concept Scene
Comment: I was actually imagining an island with slightly denser vegetation, perhaps a little bit like the beginning of "Short Visit to El Castillo." Perhaps near the center of the island there might be more forest-like plant density. TUX/√UT (plz talk 2 me internets | view horrendous deeds) 21:38, 21 June 2010 (UTC)
- Mr. Palm Tree - Very tall badguy consisting of stacked segments; jumping on top removes the bottom segment. When there's only one segment left, Mr. Palm Tree dies.
- Nutty - A harmless, indestructible badguy; a bit like a walking moving platform. Alternative: an equivalent of Mr. Ice Block.
- Volcano - Stationary boss badguy, spews ashes that can hurt Tux.
- Wild Boar - Basic walking badguy, starts running faster upon seeing Tux. Tux can stun him by kicking him from behind, and can kill him by stomping on him.
- Hungry Parakeet - Zeekling equivalent.
- Mango - Snowball equivalent.
None at this time.