This wiki has been moved to https://github.com/SuperTux/wiki into the mediawiki branch.
Difference between revisions of "World 2"
(→Forest World End story)
(→Suggested world names for World 2)
|Line 44:||Line 44:|
Revision as of 07:05, 29 January 2007
The 5 keys include this:
- A Silver key. (found behind a waterfall)
- A Golden key. (found in some dense trees)
- A Brass key. (found in water)
- A Bronze key. (found in a special hidden box)
- A Big Iron key. (possibly guarded by a mini-/boss)
Some kind of twinkle noise might be appropriate when he finds each one.
New Engine Features
- Falling Leaves particle system
- rising lava/water
- moving platforms (branches that move a bit up and down, or logs falling down a waterfall)
- support for cutscenes (done in a lisp file) in a level
- sound triggers in some areas (cuckoo or woodpecker sound in some part of the level)
- sound triggers when touching objects (ripple sound when walking on a steam)
- Rocks that you can carry around to reach higher places
- A bug enemy (or several sorts of bugs?)
- An ant enemy
- A branch enemy (a branch of a big tree that tries to beat tux, or simply moves up/down)
- uneven tiles so you can have some small hills
- Multiple sectors (ie. you can enter tree by walking into some holes)
- (We might experiment with some shadow effects that you get with moving branches?)
- bouncy branch, a branch that makes you bounce very high into the air.